Becoming part of the Republic Jet Center team presents a rewarding career opportunity for qualified candidates. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package and are actively seeking to expand our team to include the job postings listed below.
For consideration, we invite you to submit your resume to HR@republicjetcenter.com for consideration. Thank you!
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service Technician/Aircraft Fueler at our facility in Farmingdale, NY (KFRG). Our Line Service Technicians provide the ground handling services for our corporate aircrafts. Line Service Technicians wear many different hats such as parking and fueling these multi-million dollar aircraft as well as maintaining our hangars to meet the high standards of our customer base. You will be the first point of contact for clientele when arriving on our ramp and you will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients. Customer service is of the highest priority, as well as professional and safe service.
- Aircraft cleaning, detailing and stocking
- Greet, park, tow, move and marshal aircraft arriving or departing ramp area, assist with wing-walking duties as required
- Fueling/defueling/de-ice aircraft as requested.
- Provide lavatory and water service as requested
- Provide shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
- Assist passengers and/or crew with baggage/cargo as needed.
- Assist with general cleaning and clearing of debris from ramp building and customer areas
- Assist with customer service duties including passenger and crew assistance
- Routine daily quality control inspections and procedures of refueler vehicles and fuel farm
- Reloading of fuel vehicles
- Receiving of fuel farm inventory
- Routine equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Required periodic quality control inspections
- All associated record keeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience with aviation ground handling services is strongly desired for this position. Applicants should have a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, it may require lifting/carrying/moving up to 75 pounds. Some flexibility with your schedule is required as we operate 24/7/365. Candidate must be at least 18 years of age with a valid state driver’s license and a clean background.
- At least 1 year experience as a Line Service Technician or experience with aviation ground handling equipment
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license & a clean background
- Strong verbal communication and ability to work well in a team setting is crucial.
SEEKING FULL & PART-TIME CANDIDATES FOR ALL SHIFTS:
1ST shift: 0700-1600
2nd shift: 1500-2400
3rd shift: 2300-0800
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Republic Jet Center in Farmingdale, New York, is committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practices. This policy is in compliance with Federal and State laws which require that there shall be no discrimination against any person on grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Included in this policy is our intent to provide a workplace free from any harassment because of one’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. This policy extends to recruitment, hiring, assignments, working conditions, employee treatment, training programs, promotions, use of the company facilities and all other terms and conditions of employment.