As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19, we’re committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are following the guidelines set forth by the New York Department of Health and will be following the State of New York Executive Order Number 202.
Republic Jet Center will remain open as an essential business with the following precautions:
- All personnel on site that interact with customers are wearing latex disposable 6 mil gloves and have also been instructed to change out after each interaction
- Auto dispensing hand sanitizers are also made available at the front desk for both North and West facilities
- Popcorn is not made unless specifically requested by customer
- Social distancing is practiced as best as possible
- Staff has been briefed on identifying COVID-19 symptoms
- Front desk locations are stocked with disinfectant wipes to wipe down counters, phones, computers and other appurtenances at the end of each shift
- A 3rd party cleaning service will be deep cleaning all common areas Administrative and other non-essential personnel have been instructed to work remotely
Essential business partners are open as well. Rental cars are available through Enterprise and National. We’ve been in contact with their area manager and they have indicated that all their vehicles are disinfected and sanitized after every rental. We remain in close contact with our area hotels. They are open and available, however the restaurants in the area are only offering take-out service.
We are 100% committed to following the guidelines set forth from the NY Department of Health while maintaining and operating our FBO. We strongly believe private air travel is the safest way to travel and Republic Jet Center is here for you, your customers and your crews.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your aircraft, passengers and crew during this time and into the future. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Republic Jet Center